Regional Health Command Europe (RHCE) 2020 Fall Medical Surgical Conference
This event will highlight innovations in health care from the Department of Defense Centers of Excellence and top community of practice groups. The educational content will be created by Subject Matter Experts in the ethical, research, technological, and medical domains of military and civilian health care sectors. The primary focus of this event aims to enhance the quality of patient outcomes and population health by providing advanced continuing education opportunities to improve the practice, skills, and knowledge of health care providers across the Military Health System (MHS).
Seven tracks- Administration, Behavioral Health, Women’s Health, Primary Care, Nursing, Optometry, PT/OT/Chiro
All Tracks will be Virtual
- Physicians (ACCME), Physician Assistants (AAPA), Nurses (ANCC), Optometrists (ARBO/COPE), Social Workers (ASWB), Psychologists (APA), Case Managers (CCMC), Certified Counselors (NBCC), Occupational Therapists (AOTA), Kinesiotherapists (COPSKT), Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
- All other health care professionals completing this CE/CME activity will be issued a Certificate of Attendance indicating participation and the number of hours of CE/CME credit. This may be used for submission to licensing boards for satisfaction of CE/CME requirements.
Administration NOV 16 – NOV 17
Behavioral Health DEC 2 – DEC 4
Nursing NOV 18 – NOV 19
Optometry NOV 23 – NOV 24
Primary Care NOV 30 – DEC 2
PT/OT/Chiropractic NOV 19 – NOV 20
Women’s Health NOV 30 – DEC 2
Virtual Via Adobe Connect and MS Teams
- 112.00 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 112.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 112.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 112.00 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 112.00 ACHEDHA J-7 CEPO is authorized to award a maximum of 112.00 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- 112.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 112.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 112.00 ANCCDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity. Continuing Nursing Education activity for a maximum of 112.00 contact hours Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 18.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co- sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 18.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 15.00 ARBO/COPEThis activity has been approved by ARBO/COPE. The Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office designated this activity for a maximum of 15.00 credit hours. Optometrists should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COPE Course ID #: 70029-GO (23 NOV) 70030-GO (24 NOV)
COPE Activity/Event #: 120479
- 112.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 112.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 112.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 26.00 CCMCThis program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for up to 26.00 CE contact hours.
Activity Code: C00043718 Approval Number: 200138633
- 112.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 112.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 112.00 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.