RHCE: 2020 Fall Medical Surgical Conference: Behavioral Health Track 03 DEC
Sub-Tracks for 03 DEC/Day 2.
- Reminded: Ethics in Behavioral Health (3 hrs) MAJ Michael Oganovich & Ida Agamy, JD
- Malingerers: How to Spot Them and What to Do With Them (1hr) MAJ Ryan Green
- Top Ten Habits for Better Sleep (1hr) Heaton Dr. Roberto Sartori
- Overview of FAP (1hr) Ms. Louann Engle
- InTransition: Program Overview (1hr) Mr. Matthew Lowery
Accredited for: IPCE, AMA PRA, ANCC, AAPA, ASWB, ACCME Non-Physician, ACHE, NBCC, APA
All other health care professionals completing this CE/CME activity will be issued a Certificate of Attendance indicating participation and the number of hours of CE/CME credit. This may be used for submission to licensing boards for satisfaction of CE/CME requirements.
VIRTUAL VIA Adobe Connect or MS Teams