RHCE: 2020 Fall Medical Surgical Conference: Womens Health 02 DEC 2020
RHCE: 2020 Fall Medical Surgical Conference: Women’s Health 02 DEC 2020
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, social workers, counselors, and healthcare executives. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Identify hypertonic pelvic floor muscle dysfunction.
- Recognize the causes and symptoms associated with pelvic floor muscle dysfunction.
- Recognize three medical decision making styles in OB/GYN care models.
- Identify one non-verbal strategy to set the stage to prevent and resolve conflict in patient/provider relationships related to OB/GYN care.
- Identify the six most common perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMAD).
- Verbalize two treatments used for PMAD.
- Describe current standard of practice regarding preterm birth prevention and intervention.
- Describe when application and approval for a private organization is necessary in support of a population.
VIRTUAL VIA Adobe Connect or MS Teams
Wendy V. Conley, DPT. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Lt Col (Ret) Kristi R. Norcross, DNP, CNM. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Kerry A. Dixon, MSN, APRN, CNM, PMHNP. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Ashley C. Crafton, RNC-OB, BSN. Ms. Crafton is the CEO of Galena Innovations, LLC, but is not discussing Galena Innovations activities. Discloses discussing off-labeled use for treatments for preterm birth for purposes other than that for which the product(s) use was approved by the FDA.
- 5.00 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 5.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 5.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 5.00 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 5.00 ACHEDHA J-7 CEPO is authorized to award a maximum of 5.00 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Internet Live Course for a maximum of 5.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 5.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 5.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 5.00 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.