Project CARE/FAAST Summit
The focus of the Project CARE/FAAST Summit is to advance education, training, and research in surgical and non-surgical restorative therapies. To do this, our Summit features speakers who are surgeons and leaders in the field as well as high level leadership from Military Medicine and Civilian counterparts. This year’s Summit will have a special focus on the best practices in bridging acute to delayed orthopedic and soft tissue trauma of the lower and upper extremity and advancements in amputee care. We will also utilize the Naval Medical Center of San Diego’s state- of-the-art cadaver lab to practice surgical techniques related to topics discussed in lectures that will occur during the Summit.
Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Orthotists, Physical Therapists, Physicians, Physician Assistances, Psychologists, Prosthetists and Social Workers
- 24.50 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 24.50 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 24.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 24.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 24.50 AOTA24.502.45 AOTA CEUs. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.The Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office is an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Approved Provider of continuing education. This activity was planned by and for the health care team, and learners will receive
- 24.50 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co- sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 24.50 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 24.50 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 24.50 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 24.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 24.50 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 24.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 24.50 Physical Therapists (ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit)DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. Physical Therapists will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physical Therapists may receive a maximum of 24.50 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.