Project CARE/FAAST Summit: "Cadaver Lab" Day 03
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, and social workers. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Analyze the indications of osseointegration for transfemoral amputees.
- Explain diagnosis and treatment strategies for dealing with bone loss.
- Describe treatment strategies for musculoskeletal infection.
- Evaluate diagnosis and treatment options for early posttraumatic osteoarthritis.
- Relate shunt placements within the lower extremities.
CAPT Jonathan Forsberg, MC, USN. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
COL Kyle Potter, MC, USA. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
CDR Kevin Kuhn, MC, USN. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Angela Cheng, MD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 3.00 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 3.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 AOTA3.000.3 AOTA CEUs. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.The Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office is an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Approved Provider of continuing education. This activity was planned by and for the health care team, and learners will receive
- 3.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co- sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 3.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 3.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 3.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 3.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA J-7 CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), and the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) to provide continuing education for the health care team.