Project CARE/FAAST Summit: "Cadaver Lab" Day 02
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, and social workers. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Review the impact of early rehabilitation interventions on mitigating complications and enhancing outcomes.
- Describe the phases of rehabilitation after traumatic limb loss to promote functional independence.
- Explain the application of rehabilitation principles to advanced surgical interventions, including osseointegration, targeted muscle re innervation, and implantable electrodes.
- Identify the fundamental principles of transcranial magnetic stimulation and its physiological influences on brain activity.
- Analyze the literature of the application of TMS for the treatment of pain syndromes.
- Implement the emerging technologies for enhanced brain stimulation to treat complex pain, including addiction.
CAPT Jonathan Forsberg, MC, USN. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
COL Kyle Potter, MC, USA. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
CDR Kevin Kuhn, MC, USN. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Angela Cheng, MD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 2.50 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 2.50 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.50 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Internet Live Course for a maximum of 2.50 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.50 AOTAThe Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# . This course is offered at 0.25 CEUs, . AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures.
- 2.50 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 2.50 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 2.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 2.50 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.