APR 2022 CCSS S05: The Survey of Well-Being in Young Children (SWYC): Implementation and Lessons Learned from a Military Treatment Facility
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, optometrists, social workers, psychologists, dentists, dental hygienists, dental technicians, athletic trainers, registered dieticians, dietetic technicians, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, certified counselors, kinesiotherapists, case managers, healthcare executives, audiologists and speech language pathologists. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Describe “WHY” and “How” the adoption of the Survey of Well Being for Young Children (SWYC) is ideal for a military integrated care model
- Identify a systematic approach of establishing and measuring desired outcome through implementation and impact outcomes
- Illustrate how joining a broader screen tool can assist to enhance resource collaboration from educational, medical and community services to improve family wellness
Adobe Connect Link
DHA J-7 staff, Planning Committee Members and content reviewers have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose.
Air Force Colonel Eric Flake, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Army Lieutenant Colonel Paul Patterson, M.D., Ph.D.
Army Lieutenant Colonel Ashley Smith, M.D., M.B.A.
- 1.00 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 1.00 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 1.00 ACHEDHA J-7 CEPO is authorized to award a maximum of 1.00 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacistUAN JA4008136-0000-22-136-L04-P
No valid paper/electronic statement of credit will be offered. DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to provide continuing education for Pharmacists. This knowledge based activity will provide a maximum of 1.00 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. Participant CE records will be electronically communicated to CPE Monitor. There is no cost to participate in this activity.
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacy technicianUAN JA4008136-0000-22-136-L04-T
No valid paper/electronic statement of credit will be offered. DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to provide continuing education for Pharmacy Technicians. This knowledge based activity will provide a maximum of 1.00 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. Participant CE records will be electronically communicated to CPE Monitor. There is no cost to participate in this activity.
- 1.00 ADA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Internet Live Course for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AOTAThe Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# 04429. This Distance Learning-Interactive course is offered at 0.1 CEUs, [intermediate, OT service delivery, foundational knowledge]. AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures.
- 1.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 1.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 1.00 ARBO/COPEThis activity has been approved by ARBO/COPE. The Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office designated this activity for a maximum of 1.00 credit hours. Optometrists should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COPE Course ID #: 77942-PB
COPE Activity/Event #: 12370
- 1.00 ASHAAmerican Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
Course # is ABIT2206
Intermediate LevelDefense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office is approved by the Continuing Education board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology, and audiology. ASHA CE Provider approval and use of the Brand Block does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products or clinical procedures.
0.1 ASHA CEUs
- 1.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 1.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.00 BOCBoard of Certification for the Athletic Trainer (BOC)The Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office (BOC AP #: P12034) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers (ATs). This program is eligible for a maximum of 1.00 hours/Continuing Education Units (CEUs). ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
- 1.00 CCMCThis program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for up to 1.00 CE contact hours.
Activity Code: I00050450 Approval Number: 220001296
- 1.00 CDR
The Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR Credentialed Practitioners will receive 1.00 Continuing Professional Education units (CPEUs) for completion of this activity/material.
- 1.00 COPSKTProvider # is 042822
This continuing education activity has been accredited by The Council on Professional Standards for Kinesiotherapy (COPSKT) to include 1.00 contact hours/0.1 CEU. DHA, J-7, CEPO accredits enterprise-wide continuing education activities for military and civilian health care professionals. These courses are critical to DHA’s goal of providing the best possible quality care to active duty service members, veterans, and their families.
- 1.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 1.00 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.