MAY 2022 Nurses’ Week D1: Low-intensity cognitive behavioral therapy in group telebehavioral health format for depressive disorders treatment in primary care
Our clinical question or purpose of our project is, in patients diagnosed with depressive disorders, what is the effect of Low-Intensity Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (LiCBT), utilized in the primary care setting in a group telebehavioral health (TBH) format, on depressive symptom reduction, patient satisfaction, and use of civilian network services over six weeks.
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistance, social workers, psychologists, and certified counselors. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Define the problem of depressive disorders within the military.
- Discuss research findings regarding an evidence-based proposed solution.
- Review results and implications from our evidence-based project implementation.
LCDR Carla J. Graham, M.S.N., R.N.-B.C.
LT Nicole Morris, B.S.N., R.N.-B.C., C.A.R.N.
- 0.50 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 0.50 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 0.50 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 0.50 hours for completing this Enduring Material (Home Study) activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Enduring Material (Home Study) activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Enduring Material (Home Study) for a maximum of 0.50 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 0.50 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 0.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 0.50 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 0.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 0.50 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.