LEADS Capstone Course for MHS Leaders, 22-25 MAR 2021: Day 3
The LEADS Capstone Course is a pinnacle educational event for senior leaders in the Military Health System (MHS). Speakers include but are not limited to, the Service Surgeons General, senior leaders and staff from the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs, Director DHA, the Surgeon General of the U.S., and the Department of Veterans Affairs. They present the most current information on issues such as hot topic health issues, HRO, TRICARE, military transformation, policy, and legislation.
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, dentists, dental hygienists, dental technicians, and healthcare executives. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Summarize the key functions of the Military Health System (MHS) Clinical Communities.
- Describe the mission of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) as a Combat Support Agency.
- Discuss how advancements in technology contribute to a more lethal, resilient, and rapidly innovating Joint Force.
- Explain the function of the Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate.
Defense Health Agency Senior Leadership Team
- 5.50 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 5.50 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 5.50 ACHEDHA J-7 CEPO is authorized to award a maximum of 5.50 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- 5.50 ADA
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.50 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Internet Live Course for a maximum of 5.50 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.50 Certificate of Attendance