IOS Mental Health Care and Limited Scope Counseling
This activity provides continuing education for social workers, physicians and psychologists. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Identify Mission/Objectives/Structure for Embedded MH Provider.
- Distinguish Between LSC & Traditional MHC Practices.
- Describe the difference between Full Scope Counseling (FSC) and LSC.
- Know Mission Essential Tasks/Activities for Line Support (METALS).
Dr. Kirk Rowe, Ph.D., ABPP. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose. All relevant financial relationships have been resolved.
DHA J-7 staff, Planning Committee Members and reviewers have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose. All faculty members have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose.
- 1.50 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 1.50 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 1.50 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 1.50 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.50 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.