DOD Mobile Health Provider Workshop Series - In-Person Healthcare Provider Trainings
The DHA Connected Health Branch hosts an interdisciplinary on-going workshop series on technology integration to serve the military health system.
- The workshop series provides a unique educational opportunity, as it is the only comprehensive training on best practices for integrating technology into clinical practice.
- The workshops contribute to train providers and clinical care teams on the core competencies for integration of mobile health, and other technologies, into clinical practice for the Military Health Systems.
- Workshops are offered as full-day (7.0 CE credit hours) or half-day (2.0 or 4.0 CE credit hours) programs.
- These workshops are offered in-person at military treatment facilities or veteran health facilities.
- This series is free and open to all interested military healthcare staff, including licensed healthcare professionals and clinical care support staff.