Bushmaster Faculty Training-Live, 21 APR 2021
April 21, 2021
This activity provides continuing education for physicians and nurses. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Describe pandemic friendly version of Bushmaster, including PPE/safety precautions.
- Discuss what has been modified/changed from prior years.
- Evaluate the roles/responsibilities of the four faculty members.
- Outline illness scripts and preparation by the MS1 students.
- Identify each operational problem and patient event that the students will encounter.
- Examine the expected outcome for each patient.
- Analyze the fictional performance (cartoon) in context of the Leader-Follower Framework.
- Demonstrate the process for identifying a borderline student when assessing performance.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Internet Live Course for a maximum of 4.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 4.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 4.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.