Bushmaster Faculty Training-HS, 21 APR 2021
If you have not already, please complete the required modules in the Bushmaster Faculty Training 2021 course in the Sakai Learning Management System. The link to the course is below:
Please email Lt Col Leslie Vojta email@example.com if you need assistance with gaining access to the course in Sakai.
When you have completed the required modules in the Sakai Learning Management System, please continue on this site to complete required objects and obtain CE.
This activity provides continuing education for physicians and nurses. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Identify the correct dispositions for simulated patients.
- Describe the ATROPIA mission and scenario.
- Identify the roles for MS1 (first year medical students) and MS4 (fourth year medical students)/GSN (Graduate School of Nursing) students in 2021.
- Identify skills students will demonstrate at Bushmaster
- Conduct an AAR in the prescribed manner.
- Interpret the TCCC Guidelines for Care under Fire and Tactical Field Care situations.
- Implement the Operation Bushmaster 2021 curricular plan by identifying key encounters in the academic matrix.
- Recognize all performance elements in the Leader-Follower Framework.
- Apply the Leader-Follower framework found on the Bushmaster Assessment Card to a fictionalized student in preparation for the live practicum.
- 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Enduring Material (Home Study) activity for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 8.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Enduring Material (Home Study) for a maximum of 8.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 8.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 8.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 8.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.