SERE Psychology Grand-Rounds: US European Command Post-Isolation Support Activities, 18 MAY 2021
Despite their qualification to do so, most SERE psychologists will not participate in real-world reintegration events. As a result, they often have gaps in knowledge and experience relating to real-world reintegration events. This educational activity will provide the participants the opportunity to analyze and evaluate recent real-world personnel recovery efforts in accordance with best practices and industry standards.
This activity provided continuing education for psychologists. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Identify lessons learned from recent personnel reintegration events at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center.
- Distinguish differences between traditional reintegration events and post-isolation support activities (PISA).
- Discover best practices for collaborating with joint partners during personnel recovery and reintegration efforts.
- Summarize the role of Landstuhl Regional Medical Center’s in the personnel recovery architecture of the US Government.
DHA J-7 staff, Planning Committee Members and content reviewers have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose. All faculty members have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose.
- 2.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 2.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 2.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 2.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 2.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.