Results from RAND Systematic Review on Provider Interventions to Increase Uptake of Evidence-Based Treatments for Depression: A Home Study
Decision-makers and clinicians need access to updated scientific findings of relevance to both clinical policy and practice. The Psychological Health Center of Excellence (PHCoE) has sponsored RAND to provide a series of systematic reviews on specific topics. Through Home Study, Department of Defense (DoD) clinicians and decision-makers will be able to review these reports and then obtain CE credit for their time and learning.
Psychiatrists, social workers, nurses, and psychologists.
- Describe what a systematic review is and interpret the results of systematic reviews considering their quality of evidence rating.
- Discuss the policy and practice implications of research on provider interventions to increase uptake of evidence-based treatments for depression.
- Explain the results of systematic review on provider interventions to increase uptake of evidence-based treatments for depression.
Bradley E. Belsher, Ph.D.
Marija S. Kelber, Ph.D.
- 1.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 1.00 hours for completing this Enduring Material (Home Study) activity.
- 1.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Enduring Material (Home Study) for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 1.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 1.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 1.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance