Regional Health Command Europe Continuing Medical Education: 27th Multinational Military Medical Engagement - DHA Community of Practice: "DVT and Pulmonary Embolism in Military Traumatic Injury: What we know and What’s New" Day 02: S04
This (CE) activity is provided by the DHA J-7 Continuing Education Program Office (CEPO). This activity provides continuing education for physicians. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Understand Risks for DVT in Military Trauma patients.
- Review recent cases of wounded soldiers treated at LRMC.
- Select which patients with military traumatic injuries are at greatest risk for DVT and what new approaches there are to mitigate the negative effects of DVT.
Mary Anne Purtill, M.D. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA J-7 CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), and the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) to provide continuing education for the health care team.