Regional Health Command Europe Continuing Medical Education: 27th Multinational Military Medical Engagement - DHA Community of Practice: "Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation: Research that Maximizes Readiness and Return to Duty" Day 01: S04a
This (CE) activity is provided by the DHA J-7 Continuing Education Program Office (CEPO). This activity provides continuing education for physicians. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Discuss the value of military partnerships with academic entities, with particular emphasis on the DoD-NCAA Grand Alliance for Concussion research.
- Review recent research that has informed current Traumatic Brain Injury management.
- Explain how research findings are translated into targeted care for the warfighter with the goals of expedient and safe return to duty.
Stephanie N. Maxfield Panker, Ph.D., DPT. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA J-7 CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), and the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) to provide continuing education for the health care team.