Regional Health Command Europe Continuing Medical Education: 27th Multinational Military Medical Engagement - DHA Community of Practice: "Beyond Opioids: Post Trauma Resuscitation Pain Management" Day 01: S01
This (CE) activity is provided by the DHA J-7 Continuing Education Program Office (CEPO). This activity provides continuing education for physicians. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
1. Choose non-opioid pain medications based on a patient’s presenting severity of pain and comorbidities.
2. Gain awareness of the considerations and limitations for use of common peripheral nerve blocks and nerve catheters.
3. Understand the role and limitations of liposomal bupivacaine in peripheral nerve blocks.
MAJ Garett E. Jackson. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.