Project CARE/FAAST Summit: "Osseointegration Lab" Day 01
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, and social workers. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Explain osseointegration.
- Describe wound challenges of traditional prosthetics.
- Compare state-of-the art methods used in osseointegration amputation therapy.
- Defend the proven benefits, and evaluate the putative benefits, of osseointegration following major extremity amputation.
- Compile sufficient knowledge to be able to counsel potential patients regarding the risks of osseointegration following major extremity amputation.
Jill Waibel, MD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Rox Anderson, MD, FAAD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 3.25 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 3.25 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.25 AOTA3.250.325 AOTA CEUs. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.The Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office is an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Approved Provider of continuing education. This activity was planned by and for the health care team, and learners will receive
- 3.25 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co- sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 3.25 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 3.25 Certificate of Attendance