Project CARE/FAAST Summit: "Osseointegration Lab" Day 01
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, occupational therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, and social workers. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Explain osseointegration.
- Describe wound challenges of traditional prosthetics.
- Compare state-of-the art methods used in osseointegration amputation therapy.
- Defend the proven benefits, and evaluate the putative benefits, of osseointegration following major extremity amputation.
- Compile sufficient knowledge to be able to counsel potential patients regarding the risks of osseointegration following major extremity amputation.
Jill Waibel, MD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Rox Anderson, MD, FAAD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 3.25 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 3.25 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.25 AOTAThe Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# . This live course is offered at 0.325 CEUs, . AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures.
- 3.25 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co- sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 3.25 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 3.25 Certificate of Attendance