PolyPharmacy ECHO: Pharmacological and Non Pharmacological Strategies in the Treatment of Chronic Pain 24-OCT-2019
The PolyPharmacy ECHO monthly webinar series is a platform for:
- Information sharing regarding the MTF MHP clinical pharmacist position fills
- Coordination for on boarding, training, and use of Navy Medicine provided Medical Homeport Contract Clinical Pharmacists
- Use and limitations of the contracted clinical pharmacists
- Ongoing training requirements of the contracted clinical pharmacists
- Planned standardization and best practice sharing among the contracted clinical pharmacists
This (CE) activity is provided by the DHA J-7 Continuing Education Program Office (CEPO). This activity provides continuing education for pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Identify other Diagnostic strategies
- Discuss Non-Pharmacologic interventions
- Discuss Pharmacologic interventions
- Identify additional Interventional treatment options
Please use Video/Jabber where available
Audio only participants dial: (210) 249-4234
Conference ID: 2628#
Audio Bridge access
Marnie D. McLamb Jones, PharmD., RPh.
Naval Medical Center Camp
Lejeune, North Carolina
Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
DHA J-7 staff, Planning Committee Members and reviewers have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose. All faculty members have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacistUAN JA4008136-0000-19-141-L04-P
No valid paper/electronic statement of credit will be offered. DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to provide continuing education for Pharmacists. This knowledge based activity will provide a maximum of 1.00 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. Participant CE records will be electronically communicated to CPE Monitor. There is no cost to participate in this activity.
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacy technicianUAN JA4008136-0000-19-141-L04-T
No valid paper/electronic statement of credit will be offered. DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to provide continuing education for Pharmacy Technicians. This knowledge based activity will provide a maximum of 1.00 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. Participant CE records will be electronically communicated to CPE Monitor. There is no cost to participate in this activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.