MRSSSS: Corneal Refractive Surgery (CRS) Treatment/State of the Art Technology for State of the Art Warfighters, 10 JAN 2023
This is a live in-person event is for military ophthalmologist, optometrists, and staff of military refractive surgery centers. This event provides a venue for sharing educational topics among the product line. Subjects have been taken from input provided by military refractive surgery care givers and providers. Instructors are a mix of providers with more than five years of refractive surgery experience or residents providing evidence-based research and reports.
This activity provides continuing education for optometrists. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Summarize history of refractive surgical procedures.
- Compare refractive surgeries and expected outcomes.
- Discuss newer procedures, how they are performed, outcomes, and patient selection.
San Diego, CA
Col Jonathan Ellis, M.D.
Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 2.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 2.00 hours for completing this Course activity.
- 2.00 ARBO/COPEThis activity has been approved by ARBO/COPE. The Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office designated this activity for a maximum of 2.00 credit hours. Optometrists should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
COPE Course ID #: 82502-SP
COPE Activity/Event #: 125285
- 2.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 2.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 2.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.