MRC-Europe 2022 Fall Conference – NOV 2022: SURGICAL SERVICES TRACK
Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, non-physician AMA PRA Category 1 Credit, dentists, physician assistants and a certificate of attendance.
- Examine the history of blood transfusion
- Describe the use of blood and components in trauma patients
- Explain the critical steps of walking blood bank implementation
- Review the risks and benefits of blood transfusion in the trauma patient.
- Administer an acute evaluation of a head/neck trauma patient
- List indications for acute intervention in a head/neck trauma case
- Perform the necessary steps in the evaluation of a head/neck trauma patient
- Discuss the general principles of head/neck trauma management
- Define Precision Medicine
- Apply Pharmacogenomics skills with your patient population.
- Examine Precision Anesthesia
- Explain the mechanisms and consequences of vascular injury
- Describe the evaluation of a trauma patient with a potential vascular injury
- Illustrate techniques for peripheral vascular exposure and repair
- Identify signs, symptoms, and mechanisms of severe traumatic brain injury.
- Review the classification of traumatic brain injury: mild, moderate, and severe.
- Execute first line treatment for patients with severe traumatic brain injury.
- Evaluate signs and symptoms of worsening traumatic brain injury in patients with advanced treatment of severe TBI.
- Summarize the importance and epidemiology of Blast injuries
- Explain Blast biomechanics and associated injuries
- Describe Treatment Principles of Blast injuries
LTC Bradley A. Rittenhouse, MD, FACS
USAF Maj Christopher Tonn, MD
John Capacchione, MD
Jennifer Sexton, MAS, MD, FACS
LTC Rory Petteys, M.D.
MAJ Steven Wilding, MD
Available credits: 6.00 CE/CME
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Accommodations for Learners with Hearing Impairment
Captions and transcripts are available upon request for all CE/CME live events and on-demand courses sponsored by J-7 CEPO.
To request real-time, streaming closed captions, please contact CEPO at least three business days before an event begins. If CEPO cannot arrange for live event captioning, then a video recording and transcript of the audio will be provided after the event.
On-demand "Home Study" courses:
You may request a transcript (a written account of a pre-recorded video’s audio content) upon registering for a CEPO Home Study course.
CEPO can typically deliver a transcript within ten business days.
For more information, or to submit a request, please contact CEPO at email@example.com.