MRC-E 2022 Fall CME Conference: Leading Practices in Changing Environment-PT/OT/CHIRO TRACK DAY 3
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, athletic trainers, registered dieticians, dietetic technicians, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, kinesiotherapist, physical therapists, and physical therapist assistants. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Discuss the basic principles and fundamentals of ultrasound imaging as a point-of care tool in clinical examination.
- Describe normal neuromusculoskeletal sonoanatomy of the ankle and foot, ankle and foot, wrist, ankle and foot, ankle and foot, and ankle.
- Perform basic sonographic exam of the ankle and foot, ankle and foot, wrist, ankle and foot, ankle and foot, and ankle.
- Review common musculoskeletal disorders and their impact in normal functioning and patient's activities of daily living.
- Collaborate with peers and SME's in developing patient education techniques when performing. preparatory methods and tasks during clinical examination leading to patient therapy progress.
- Review interventions, preparatory activities, and outcomes of common MSK disorders.
- Identify musculoskeletal structures of the knee joints via ultrasound imaging.
- Apply imaging techniques to generate diagnostic imaging for the knee joints.
- Conduct ultrasound imaging of the knee joint using proper landmarks.
- Examine musculoskeletal structures of the ankle and foot joints via ultrasound imaging.
- Evaluate imaging techniques to generate diagnostic imaging for the ankle and foot joints.
- Conduct ultrasound imaging of the ankle and foot joint using proper landmarks.
MAJ Jon Umlauf, DPT, DSc
- 4.00 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 4.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 4.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 4.00 hours for completing this Course activity.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Course activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Course for a maximum of 4.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AOTAThe Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# 05687. This Live course is offered at 0.4 CEUs, intermediate, OT service delivery, foundational knowledge. AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures.
- 4.00 APTAAmerican Physical Therapy Association (APTA)The DHA, J-7, CEPO is an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Approved Provider of continuing education. This activity was planned by and for the health care team, and learners will receive 0.4 APTA CEUs. The assignment of APTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by APTA. APTA CEUs are accepted by most state PT licensing boards. Learners are encouraged to check with their local chapter or state board to ensure that they accept APTA accredited courses for licensure renewal.
- 4.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 4.00 BOCBoard of Certification for the Athletic Trainer (BOC)The Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office (BOC AP #: P12034) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers (ATs). This program is eligible for a maximum of 4.00 hours/Continuing Education Units (CEUs). ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
- 4.00 CDR
The Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR Credentialed Practitioners will receive 4.00 Continuing Professional Education units (CPEUs) for completion of this activity/material.
- 4.00 COPSKTProvider # is 110122
This continuing education activity has been accredited by The Council on Professional Standards for Kinesiotherapy (COPSKT) to include 4.00 contact hours/0.4 CEU. DHA, J-7, CEPO accredits enterprise-wide continuing education activities for military and civilian health care professionals. These courses are critical to DHA’s goal of providing the best possible quality care to active duty service members, veterans, and their families.
- 4.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 4.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.