Mental Health Flight Leadership Conference 29 Oct 2020 PM
This webinar series will provide Mental Health (MH) program administration/updates, leadership, self-sustainment strategies, and clinical education to our Mental Health Flight Leaders, MH Flight Chiefs, Mental Health Consultants (Psychiatry, SW, Psychology, PMHNP/PMHRN and 4C), MAJCOM Consultants, MAJCOM Functional Managers and Training/Program Directors.
Physicians, Nurses, Psychologists and Social Workers. A Certificate of Attendance is available for all other attendees.
- Identify three core tenets of the Human Performance Optimization model.
- Comprehend the importance of targeting embedded activities and KSAs to unit mission.
- Comprehend a clinic-based approach to providing integrated operational support services.
- Identify three strategies for prioritizing clinic-based Operational Support Team (OST) resources.
- Implement mindfulness based interventions that are within the scope of practice for providers or technicians.
- Optimize buy-in among commanders we support in the operational environment.
- Identify two topics for interventions to be provided by Integrated Operational Support (IOS) teams.
- Identify an example of how the behavioral health model can complement and drive IOS efforts.
Maj J. Brian Rutland, PhD, ABPP
Maj Kirsten DeLambo, PhD, ABPP
Capt Kaitlin Duckett, PhD
Lt Col Daniel B. Michel, PsyD, ABPP
DHA J-7 staff, Planning Committee Members and reviewers have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose. All faculty members have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose.
- 2.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 2.00 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 ANCCDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity. Continuing Nursing Education activity for a maximum of 2.00 contact hours Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co- sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 2.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 2.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 2.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 2.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 2.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 2.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.