Medical Center of Excellence (MEDCoE) 21-25 MAR 2022: Clinical Pharmacy Course – Day 2, 22 March 2022, Pharmacy Technician
This activity provides continuing education for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Discuss the roles of the clinical pharmacy technicians in improving the patient encounter in the medical home.
- Identify ways the clinical pharmacy technician can document and improve the patient pharmacy experience.
- Describe various Army Medical Home (AMH) clinical pharmacy services.
- Explain the clinical pharmacy technician role in supporting clinical pharmacy services.
- Identify patient and medical staff communication methods for clinical pharmacy technicians to promote clinical pharmacy services.
Joee Frattali, C.Ph.T. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
David Patterson, Pharm.D., B.C.P.S. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 3.00 ACPE Pharmacy technicianUAN JA4008136-0000-22-119-L04-T
No valid paper/electronic statement of credit will be offered. DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to provide continuing education for Pharmacy Technicians. This knowledge based activity will provide a maximum of 3.00 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. Participant CE records will be electronically communicated to CPE Monitor. There is no cost to participate in this activity.
- 3.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 3.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 3.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.