JMESI Virtual Intermediate Executive Skills Course, 13-16 June, 2022
Day 1: 0830 – 1530 (ET)
Day 2: 0800 – 1600 (ET)
Day 3: 0800 – 1600 (ET)
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, dentists, dental hygienists, dental technicians, and healthcare executives. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Discuss Quality Management.
- Identify the impact and expectations for Quality Management.
- Examine the importance of analytics in the DHA.
- Utilize the Change Management framework as a system.
- Explain the A3 as the documentation and communication tool for the 8-Step PPS.
- Summarize how the DHA has adopted the 8-Step PPS and A3 as the foundation of their continuous improvement program.
- Describe legal considerations that impact the daily operations of a Market or MTF.
- Analyze Department of Defense (DoD) policies.
- Consolidate health information into a single platform.
- Recognize the importance of engaging in a culture of safety on a daily basis.
- Integrate the 8-Step Practical Problem-Solving (PPS) methodology in daily activities.
- Evaluate senior leadership’s impact on the changing environment within the MHS.
Defense Health Agency Intermediate Executive Skills (IES) Senior Leadership Team. Presenters have no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 19.75 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 19.75 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 19.75 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 19.75 hours for completing this Course activity.
- 19.75 ACHEDHA J-7 CEPO is authorized to award a maximum of 19.75 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- 19.75 ACPE PharmacistUAN JA4008136-0000-22-181-L04-P
No valid paper/electronic statement of credit will be offered. DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to provide continuing education for Pharmacists. This knowledge based activity will provide a maximum of 19.75 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. Participant CE records will be electronically communicated to CPE Monitor. There is no cost to participate in this activity.
- 19.75 ACPE Pharmacy technicianUAN JA4008136-0000-22-181-L04-T
No valid paper/electronic statement of credit will be offered. DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) to provide continuing education for Pharmacy Technicians. This knowledge based activity will provide a maximum of 19.75 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit. Participant CE records will be electronically communicated to CPE Monitor. There is no cost to participate in this activity.
- 19.75 ADAThe Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
- 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Course activity for a maximum of 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 19.75 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Course for a maximum of 19.75 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 19.75 Certificate of Attendance
- 19.75 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 19.75 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
Accommodations for Learners with Hearing Impairment
Captions and transcripts are available upon request for all CE/CME live events and on-demand courses sponsored by J-7 CEPO.
To request real-time, streaming closed captions, please contact CEPO at least three business days before an event begins. If CEPO cannot arrange for live event captioning, then a video recording and transcript of the audio will be provided after the event.
On-demand "Home Study" courses:
You may request a transcript (a written account of a pre-recorded video’s audio content) upon registering for a CEPO Home Study course.
CEPO can typically deliver a transcript within ten business days.
For more information, or to submit a request, please contact CEPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.