Group Unified Protocol: Program Overview and Tips for Getting up and Running
Group Unified Protocol: Program Overview and Tips on Getting Up and Running is a four-hour virtual live course for mental health providers. It will examine the theory of Unified Protocol for transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders. The course is divided into discussion sessions related to understanding and countering emotions. This is followed by an overview of the evidence-based implementation of GroupUP. It will speak of ways to make group care in the clinic successful.
This CE/CME activity is accredited by the DHA, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office (CEPO). This activity provides continuing education for: physicians, nurses, social workers, psychologists.
- Analyze the underlying science, rationale, and theory supporting use of the Unified Protocol (UP) for Transdiagnostic Treatment of Emotional Disorder.
- Describe processes on how to deliver GroupUP to efficiently and effectively meet the needs of beneficiaries.
- Identify ideas for a successful clinic group care.
Lt Col David S. Tubman, Psy.D., A.B.P.P.
Clinical Health Psychologist
Clinical Psychology Training Director
Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
Capt Yoko Nagao Barroso, Psy.D.
Fairchild AFB, Washington
Capt Adam S. Hodge, Ph.D.
Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
- 3.50 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 3.50 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.50 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Internet Live Course for a maximum of 3.50 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.50 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 3.50 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 3.50 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 3.50 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 3.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 3.50 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 3.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.