EACE: Maximizing Function Through Occupational Therapy Based Adaptive Sports
This activity provides continuing education for physician’s physical therapists, occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants and physical therapist assistants. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Delineate the history of Adaptive Sports in the military and its impact on our service members path to recovery
- Educate providers on Adaptive Sports and its role in Occupational Therapy
- Promote an understanding of how Adaptive Sports can be effective goal directed treatment in Occupational Therapy
- Build a brief overview of Adaptive Sports interventions, equipment and resources
Harvey G. Naranjo. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 1.00 hours for completing this Course activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Course activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AOTAThe Defense Health Agency, J-7, Continuing Education Program Office is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# UPDATE. This course is offered at 0.1 CEUs, . AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures.
- 1.00 APTAAmerican Physical Therapy Association (APTA)The DHA, J-7, CEPO is an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Approved Provider of continuing education. This activity was planned by and for the health care team, and learners will receive 0.1 APTA CEUs. The assignment of APTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by APTA. APTA CEUs are accepted by most state PT licensing boards. Learners are encouraged to check with their local chapter or state board to ensure that they accept APTA accredited courses for licensure renewal.
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
Accommodations for Learners with Hearing Impairment
Captions and transcripts are available upon request for all CE/CME live events and on-demand courses sponsored by J-7 CEPO.
To request real-time, streaming closed captions, please contact CEPO at least three business days before an event begins. If CEPO cannot arrange for live event captioning, then a video recording and transcript of the audio will be provided after the event.
On-demand "Home Study" courses:
You may request a transcript (a written account of a pre-recorded video’s audio content) upon registering for a CEPO Home Study course.
CEPO can typically deliver a transcript within ten business days.
For more information, or to submit a request, please contact CEPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.