EACE ECHO: Holistic Rehabilitation: Enhancing Readiness, Cultivating Wellness
This webinar will describe holistic rehabilitation and explains a wellness curriculum that supports DHA priorities: Great Outcomes, Ready Medical Force and Satisfied Patients.
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- PM& R Physicians
- Explain the holistic health statistics discussed.
- Evaluate the holistic wellness curriculum.
- Describe results of patient study group using the holistic approach to wellness.
- Program or Agenda might not exist depending on the course. No standard build for agenda exists at this time.
COL Vanessa Meyer, OT
COL Meyer is a Certified Occupational Therapist and a Certified Hand Specialist. She received her BS Degree in OT at the University of Washington and at CA University of Pennsylvania, her MS in Sport Psychology.
She is Chief of Occupational Therapy at Ft. Belvoir Community Hospital in VA, and has been working with Physical Medicine there to assist during the COVID-19 situation with the Staff Wellness Clinic.
- 1.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 1.00 hours for completing this Course activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Course activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AOTA1.000.1 AOTA CEUs. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.The Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office is an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Approved Provider of continuing education. This activity was planned by and for the health care team, and learners will receive
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA J-7 CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), and the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) to provide continuing education for the health care team.