DPH Integration Summit: Policy Discussion: Profiling & At Risk Management & DHA Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) 15-OCT-2020
This summit will provide Installation Directors of Psychological Health (IDPH) and Regional Directors of Psychological Health (RDPH) with guidance and resources to assist the development and implementation of tailored processes within established Commander's Readiness and Resilience Council's (CR2C’s). This guidance will enable participants to effectively lead and integrate behavioral health (BH) resources at their location and maximize limited BH resources to better support Army and Army Family readiness.
Medical and mental health professionals. Specifically, psychiatrists, psychologists, psych nurse practitioners, social workers, and licensed counselors
DHA Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH)
- State the definition and key features of the PCBH model of service delivery.
- Describe at least 3 differences between the PCBH model and Specialty BH care.
- Implement actions to improve access to care to BH Clinics.
Policy Discussion: Profiling & At Risk Management
- Summarize Army BH profiling standards.
- Create a plan for partnering with installation leadership to support BH readiness through effective profiling.
- Utilize the primary components of the MEDCOM Behavioral Health At-Risk Management Policy.
CAPT Aditya A. Bhagwat, Ph.D., ABPP-CN
DHA Program Manager
Primary Care Behavioral Health, DHA
Falls Church, VA
V.J. Lair, Psy.D.
Director of Education & Training
DHA Behavioral Health Clinical Management Team
LTC La'Shonia White, LCSW.
Program Manager, Suicide Risk Management
Office of the Surgeon General, Behavioral Health Division
- 1.50 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 1.50 hours for completing this Course activity.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Course activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.50 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Course for a maximum of 1.50 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.50 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 1.50 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 1.50 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 1.50 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.50 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 1.50 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.