Department of Behavioral Medicine Monthly Training Series FEB-2020
Provide monthly training to employees within the Department of Behavioral Health with the purpose of improving clinical skills and improving provider resiliency. There will be a series of one time topics as well as recurrent topics and case studies.
- Recognizes the roles and responsibilities as a mandatory reporter of abuse/neglect.
- Explain the unique role as a behavioral health provider in determining how and when to refer to the Family Advocacy Program.
- Summarize the mission of the Family Advocacy Program and the role of FAP provide.
- Identify three lessons learned from case study of recent suicide attempt in regards.
- Outline ways unmet needs contribute to anxiety, depression, substance abuse and other psychiatric symptoms.
- Illustrate healthy ways to manage and mitigate negative emotion through cognitive restructuring, mindfulness and leveraging healthy interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrate yoga techniques to enhance relaxation and provider resiliency.
- Program or Agenda might not exist depending on the course. No standard build for agenda exists at this time.
WINN ARMY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
DEPARTMENT OF BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE
FEB 20, 2020 1300-1600 (EASTERN TIME)
100 KNOWLEDGE DRIVE
FORT STEWART, GA 31314
MAJ Peter Dell, PhD, LCSW
Installation Director of Psychological Health
CDR Sara Pulliam, PsyD
Deputy Chief of Behavioral Health, USPHS
LT Marion Willbright, LCSW
Chief of Family Advocacy, USPHS
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Internet Live Course for a maximum of 3.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 3.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 3.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 3.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 3.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 3.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 3.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 3.00 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.