Defense Health Agency Market Chief Nursing Officer Training
As the Defense Health Agency (DHA) moves through an organizational transition, new roles and reporting structures have been identified to satisfy the needs of the combat support agency. With the new Market Management Model, new pathways of communication have been established. One key reporting structure that has been established is that Chief Nursing Officer. Although there are several levels of Chief Nursing Officers, this training will focus on the roles and responsibilities of Market-level Chief Nursing Officers. The purpose of this training course is to better prepare DHA Market Chief Nursing Officers by reviewing their roles and responsibilities, demonstrating the tools and resources available to them, and discussing their reporting pathways.
This activity provides continuing education for nurses and healthcare executives. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- 6.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 6.00 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 6.00 ACHEDHA J-7 CEPO is authorized to award a maximum of 6.00 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- 6.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Internet Live Course for a maximum of 6.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 6.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 6.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.