DDEAMC: Managing the Patient Receiving Moderate Sedation – 23 MAR 2022
This activity provides continuing education for nurses. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Summarize physiology of gas diffusion and how this process relates to nasal capnography measurement.
- Differentiate components of normal and abnormal end tidal CO2 waveforms.
- Distinguish physiologic alterations associated with abnormal end tidal CO2 waveforms.
- Select appropriate interventions based on alterations in ETCO2 waveforms.
- Demonstrate appropriate set up of nasal capnography monitoring.
CPT Justin J. Redd C.R.N.A., D.N.P. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 2.50 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 2.50 hours for completing this Course activity.
- 2.50 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Course for a maximum of 2.50 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 2.50 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 2.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.