BAMC Journal Wkly; Orthopaedic Physician Assistant Weekly Journal Club – Nontraumatic Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head: Where Do We Stand Today?: 14-JAN-2021
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, nurses and physician assistants. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Summarize potential etiologies and pathophysiologic mechanisms for the development of osteonecrosis of the femoral head.
- Explain various nonoperative and operative treatment regimens and the role they play in altering the natural history of the disease.
- Plan how the Family Practice Physician Assistant can best incorporate this information to develop and improve current clinical practice.
MAJ. Meghan Joyce, D.Sc., P.A.-C. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
MAJ. Kristopher Lewis, D.Sc., P.A.-C. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Capt. Christopher Gomez, D.Sc., P.A.-C. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Colin Dunderdale, D.Sc., P.A.-C. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ANCCDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity. Continuing Nursing Education activity for a maximum of 1.00 contact hours Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.