Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics (ANAM) Providers Course
This joint Service training provides critical information to providers in administering a test of cognitive function using ANAM software, as required by DoDi 6490.13 in Garrison and the deployed setting. This course will train providers to:
- Incorporate evidence-based strategies to interpret the test of cognitive function for return to duty decisions using the ANAM software.
- Improve clinical knowledge and the skill sets utilizing ANAM software and interpreting results.
- Quickly and accurately interpret a clinical ANAM report to ascertain patient’s current and historical level of cognitive function and levels of effort.
This CE activity is accredited by the DHA J-7 Continuing Education Program Office (CEPO). This activity provides continuing education for psychologists. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Identify the resources available for treating Concussion.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of the ANAM in Return to Duty (RTD) decision making.
- Discover how to obtain an ANAM validity score.
- Explain the decision-making rules for RTD.
- Comprehend the use of ANAM in post-injury evaluation and the interpretation of results.
- Summarize how to obtain an ANAM validity score.
- Define the decision- making rules for RTD/OTSG (Office of the Surgeon General).
- Recall the use of ANAM in post-injury evaluation and the interpretation of results.
John E. Meyers, Psy.D., ABN
ANAM Program Director/Chief
HQDA, Office of the Surgeon General of the Army
Dagny Johnson, BA
US Navy Academy
- 4.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co- sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 4.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 4.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 4.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 4.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA J-7 CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), and the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) to provide continuing education for the health care team.