Administration Track 17 NOV 2020
The Regional Health Command Europe (RHCE) Fall 2020 Medical Surgical Conference provides an educational forum which highlights and fosters innovative medical breakthroughs/best practices, provider updates on the latest evidence-based medicine, and exposes active duty staff to Individual Critical Task List (ICTL) training in a formal educational environment. As new and improved methods of practice, evidence and care are discovered, this conference allows our healthcare workers to have better opportunities to share and advance their practice and improve patient care. Embracing innovation allows our military providers to stay mission ready and benefits all patients in the European theatre.
Medical personnel seeking IPCE, AMA PRA, ANCC, AAPA, ASWB, ACCME Non-Physician, CCMC, ACHE, NBCC certifications
1. Describe how Healthcare Administrators can improve satisfaction with digital health solutions.
2. Describe how to access Vocera from outside the clinic, creating innovative ways that Vocera can be utilized.
3. Explain how an integrated medical management program supports population health.
4. Discuss at least two goals of an integrated medical management program.
5. Comprehend the difference between personal services, nonpersonal services, and de-facto personal services contracts.
6. Describe how personal services contracts are used in military health.
7. Describe the 8-step Practical Problem-Solving (PPS) methodology.
8. Discuss the A3 as the documentation and communication tool for the 8-step PPS.
9. Identify the two performance planning processes required by all Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs).
10. Identify the two primary dashboards displaying strategic measures for which MTF Commanders are accountable.
Annmarie Schultz, MSHA. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Marsha Graham, MSN, RN. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Steven A. Fasko, DHA, MBA. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Kelly Ann Hardee Wheeler, MHA, MBA. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Jaime Ruiz, MBA, MHA, FACHE. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
- 6.00 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 6.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 6.00 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 6.00 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 6.00 ACHEDHA J-7 CEPO is authorized to award a maximum of 6.00 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 ANCCDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity. Continuing Nursing Education activity for a maximum of 6.00 contact hours Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 6.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 6.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 6.00 CCMCThis program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for up to 6.00 CE contact hours.
Activity Code: Approval Number:
- 6.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 6.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 6.00 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.