ADAPT 2023: DAF Initiatives: DIALOG, Aftercare Reboot, Gambling Disorder, 3 MAY 2023
- Summarize key findings from Year 2 of the DAF Initiative ADAPT Level 1 Open Group (DIALOG) project
- Identify the different theories and evidence-based practices included in Aftercare
- Describe and evaluate the available research on the diagnostic tools and treatment options for gambling problems
Ann C. Eckardt Erlanger, PsyD, ABPP. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Richard E. Heyman, PhD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Amy M. Smith Slep, PhD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Jasara N. Hogan, PhD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
Anna Segura-Montagut, PhD. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
This work was funded by Cherokee Insights Subcontract #29700-0005 through a prime contract #FA8052-20-C-0017 from US DoD/US Air Force.
DHA J-7 staff, Planning Committee Members and reviewers have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose. All faculty members have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Course activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 ANCCThe DHA, J-7, CEPO is accredited by the Joint Accreditation/ Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) to provide this Continuing Nursing Education Course for a maximum of 3.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The DHA, J7, CEPO maintains responsibility for the content of the programs. DHA, J-7, CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 3.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 3.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 3.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 3.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 3.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 3.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 3.00 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Accommodations for Learners with Hearing Impairment
Captions and transcripts are available upon request for all CE/CME live events and on-demand courses sponsored by J-7 CEPO.
To request real-time, streaming closed captions, please contact CEPO at least three business days before an event begins. If CEPO cannot arrange for live event captioning, then a video recording and transcript of the audio will be provided after the event.
On-demand "Home Study" courses:
You may request a transcript (a written account of a pre-recorded video’s audio content) upon registering for a CEPO Home Study course.
CEPO can typically deliver a transcript within ten business days.
For more information, or to submit a request, please contact CEPO at email@example.com.