Active-Duty Dental Webinar Series: Session 3, 26 JUL 2023
The Active-Duty Dental Webinar Series is designed to keep dental personnel aware of a wide variety of topics involving American Dental Association (ADA) codes, approval of necessary procedures, and a general understanding of how to use the Active-Duty Dental Program (ADDP). This webinar series provides didactic and practical knowledge of how to submit referrals via the ADDP, understand ADA coding guidelines, as well as an overarching view of the ADDP rules, regulations and responsibilities expected of dental clinics and patients.
This activity provides continuing education for dentists, dental hygienists, and dental technicians. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Demonstrate how to submit complex cases.
- Apply sound dental principles and service guidelines necessary to submit comprehensive treatment plans.
- Appraise what is required to submit implant cases.
- Summarize the process required to submit orthodontic cases.
CDR Karima Ayesh, DMD, DC. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
DHA J-7 staff, Planning Committee Members and reviewers have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose. All faculty members have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose.
- 1.50 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 1.50 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.
- 1.50 ADA
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.50 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.