Active-Duty Dental Webinar Series: Session 1, 15 FEB 2023
The Active-Duty Dental Webinar Series is designed to keep dental personnel aware of a wide variety of topics involving American Dental Association (ADA) codes, approval of necessary procedures, and a general understanding of how to use the Active-Duty Dental Program (ADDP). This webinar series provides didactic and practical knowledge of how to submit referrals via the ADDP, understand ADA coding guidelines, as well as an overarching view of the ADDP rules, regulations and responsibilities expected of dental clinics and patients.
This activity provides continuing education for dentists, dental hygienists, and dental technicians. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Analyze general rules and regulations about the Active-Duty Dental Program (ADDP).
- Deconstruct the purpose, intent, eligibility, and Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) status requirements of the ADDP.
- Comprehend Line of Duty Determination (LOD), in-network versus out of network, and governing documents regarding the ADDP.
CDR Karima Ayesh, DMD, DC. Presenter has no financial or non-financial relationships to disclose.
DHA J-7 staff, Planning Committee Members and reviewers have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose. All faculty members have no financial or non-financial interest to disclose.
- 1.50 ACCME Non-Physician CME CreditDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit providers may receive a maximum of 1.50 hours for completing this activity.
- 1.50 ADA
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.50 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 1.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.