Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) in the Military, NOV 2022
Introduction to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in the military. This two-day live workshop will take place at Andrews Air Force Base
This activity provides continuing education for physicians, social workers and psychologists. A certificate of attendance is available for other attendees.
- Describe the theory that undergirds the ACT approach
- Review case conceptualization tools to help you and your client create effective ACT based treatment plans
- Describe ACT friendly screening tools and instruments to measure therapy progress
- Identify and address problematic and inflexible processes that keep your patients stuck
- Practice experiential exercises and receive feedback to grow your confidence and skills delivering ACT interventions
Accommodations for Learners with Hearing Impairment
Captions and transcripts are available upon request for all CE/CME live events and on-demand courses sponsored by J-7 CEPO.
To request real-time, streaming closed captions, please contact CEPO at least three business days before an event begins. If CEPO cannot arrange for live event captioning, then a video recording and transcript of the audio will be provided after the event.
On-demand "Home Study" courses:
You may request a transcript (a written account of a pre-recorded video’s audio content) upon registering for a CEPO Home Study course.
CEPO can typically deliver a transcript within ten business days.
For more information, or to submit a request, please contact CEPO at email@example.com.