Air Force Col. [ret] Mylene Huynh, M.D., M.P.H., I.F.M.C.P., MD, MPH
- Board certified in Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine, and Functional Medicine
- Certified Food for Life instructor, Physician Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics, USUHS
- Practices pain management at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
- Prevents and reverses chronic health conditions by providing personalized medical care that addresses root causes
There are no financial relationships to disclose.