- 1998 Distinguished Graduate of U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine Public Health Program
- 1998-2003 Public Health Program Manager for the Tennessee Air National Guard
- Retired Air Force Master Sergeant - 26 years of service between active, reserve and guard
- Since joining DHA-IHD (formerly MILVAX) in 2003, served as agency's first Air Force Liaison, then as Senior Functional Analyst for Operations.
- As a recruited member of the newly formed Safety and Evaluation Division,was part of a 2013 International collaboration to assess the risk of Guillain Barre Syndrome following influenza A(H1N1) 2009 monovalent vaccinations. (Vaccine, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.201306.032)
- Currently serving as a member of DHA's Immunization Healthcare Division, becoming IHD's first Immunization Healthcare Specialist for the Northeast Region's Northern Tier; regional expert for stakeholders in an 11-state AOR in all areas of implementation to include, but not limited to vaccine demand and distribution, monitoring of compliance, monitoring of any adverse evens and all vaccine marketing endeavors.