Regional Health Command Europe (RHCE) Fall MEDSURG FY20
This event will highlight innovations in health care from the Department of Defense Centers of Excellence and top community of practice groups. The educational content will be created by Subject Matter Experts in the ethical, research, technological, and medical domains of military and civilian health care sectors. The primary focus of this event aims to enhance the quality of patient outcomes and population health by providing advanced continuing education opportunities to improve the practice, skills, and knowledge of health care providers across the Military Health System (MHS).
Seven tracks- Administration, Behavioral Health, Women’s Health, Primary Care, Nursing, Optometry, PT/OT/Chiro
All Track will be Virtual
Physicians (ACCME), Physician Assistants (AAPA), Nurses (ANCC), Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians (ACPE), Social Workers (ASWB), Psychologists (APA), Case Managers (CCMC), Certified Counselors (NBCC), Occupational Therapists (AOTA), Kinesiotherapists (COPSKT), Healthcare Executives (ACHE), And other health care professionals
Administration NOV 16 – NOV 17
Behavioral Health DEC 2 – DEC 4
Nursing NOV 18 – NOV 19
Optometry NOV 23 – NOV 24
Primary Care NOV 30 – DEC 2
PT/OT/Chiropractic NOV 19 – NOV 20
Women’s Health NOV 30 – DEC 2
- 95.00 AAPADHA J-7 CEPO has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 95.00 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Physician assistants should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 95.00 ACHEDHA J-7 CEPO is authorized to award a maximum of 95.00 hours of pre-approved American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- 95.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity for a maximum of 95.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 95.00 ANCCDHA J-7 CEPO is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this Internet Live Course activity. Continuing Nursing Education activity for a maximum of 95.00 contact hours Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 95.00 AOTA95.009.5 AOTA CEUs. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.The Defense Health Agency J-7 Continuing Education Program Office is an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Approved Provider of continuing education. This activity was planned by and for the health care team, and learners will receive
- 95.00 APAContinuing Education (CE) credits for psychologists are provided through the co- sponsorship of the American Psychological Association (APA) Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP). The APA CEP Office maintains responsibly for the content of the programs. DHA J-7 CEPO designated this activity for a maximum of 95.00 CE credits. The instructional level of this activity is intermediate. There is no cost to participate.
- 95.00 ASWBAs a Jointly Accredited Organization, DHA J-7 CEPO is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. DHA J-7 CEPO maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive a maximum of 95.00 ASWB continuing education credits.
- 95.00 Certificate of Attendance
- 95.00 COPSKTProvider # is
This continuing education activity has been accredited by The Council on Professional Standards for Kinesiotherapy (COPSKT) to include 95.00 contact hours/9.5 CEU. DHA, J-7, CEPO accredits enterprise-wide continuing education activities for military and civilian health care professionals. These courses are critical to DHA’s goal of providing the best possible quality care to active duty service members, veterans, and their families.
- 95.00 IPCEThis activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners can receive up to 95.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change. In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by DHA, J-7, CEPO. DHA, J-7, CEPO is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry's Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE), the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) to provide continuing education for the health care team.
- 95.00 NBCCDHA J-7 CEPO has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6955. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. DHA J-7 CEPO is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- 95.00 Physical Therapists (ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit)DHA J-7 CEPO is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education. Physical Therapists will be provided a certificate of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physical Therapists may receive a maximum of 95.00 hours for completing this Internet Live Course activity.